Safecraft's Model MT for Machine Tool Protection
Safecraft's superior fully automatic, thermal sensor fire suppression system, with manual override is ideal for the CNC Machine Tool industry.
The basic Model MT package is available in 3 lb, 5 lb or 10 lb weight and is an automatic thermal fire suppression system with manual override. A fixed temperature sensor detects a temperature rise in seconds and deploys 3M™ Novec™ 1230 instantly when the selected hazardous temperature point is reached. An integral electrical pressure switch that is wired to the machine alarm and Emergency Stop feature provides 24/7 protection even if the machine operator isn't present. For redundancy, a manual override, either a Push Knob or remote Pull Cable can be activated by the machine operator if necessary.
QUICK & EASY INSTALLATION & DEPLOYMENT
- 3 lb, 5 lb & 10 lb Systems Available
- Automatic Thermal Sensor Detection
- Manual Emergency Override (Push Knob or Remote Pull Cable)
- Electrically Connects to the Machine Alarm and Emergency Stop Circuit
- Installation Kit Included
3M™ Novec™ 1230 FIRE PROTECTION FLUID
- Safe, Non-Toxic Agent
- Electrically Non-Conductive
- No Residue
- Environmentally Friendly